The Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal (known locally as the Mon and Brec) is considered to be Britain’s most picturesque waterway. Situated within the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Blaenavon World Heritage Site, the canal offers 35 miles of lovely countryside with lots of things to see and do...
Currently it is not possible to navigate beyond Sebastopol and Five Locks...
- Crickhowell PO. Beaufort St. NP8 1AE. 0845 722 3344
- Bridge End Inn. Bridge St. NP8 1AR. 01873 810338
- Britannia Inn. 20 High St. NP8 1BD. 01873 812547 (Live music)
- Courtroom Cafe. High St. NP8 1BD. 01873 812497
- Latte-da Tea Room. Beaufort Chambers.Beaufort St. NP8 1AD. 07890 751755
- Wok Experience. 1 Beaufort St. NP8 1AD. 01873 810999 (Chinese takeaway)
- Yummy Kitchen. 4 Standard St. NP8 1BP. 01873 811177 (Fish & Chips)
- ATM by Waitrose. Merthyr Rd. NP7 9LL
- Waitrose. Merthyr Rd. NP7 9LL. 01873 851184
- From the top of Kiln Rd, buses 3 (half-hourly) & X4 (hourly) go to Abergavenny
- Llanellen Stores. NP7 9HR. 01873 852530